Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Black !

Today was a boring day at work. Everything around me looked dark, sad, and lifeless.

The fake GI-Joe toy is looking at me with a sad expression. The giraffe seems to have shrunk in its grief. The mirror in the clock has lost its shine. I suddenly realized that my pc is black in colour. I have a black bag, am wearing black trousers today, have a black chair….. the list goes on…

On some other happy bright day all of these may have looked different. The GI Joe toy may actually be looking happy, the pc is black so that it is easier to maintain ..the colour black would have had some meaning other than grief and pain… I am wearing black because my other clothes are yet to be washed. But today um hmm .. today is dull boring day .. so anything grey appears black :-) ..

To brighten my day I am going to watch finding nemo tonight with all its bright colours and the happy ending….

1 Comments:

At 11:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home