Friday, February 03, 2006

boring days

Four months back i would have been the last person in the planet to have started a blog. But after four boring months and suggestions from my friends i have started this. What do i do from morn till dusk sitting at my desk looking at the monitor? For one whole month i tried to do the obvious thing that everyone of has done in their first days at office. I tried to read all the documents my project manager asked me too, then nature took its course.. things started getting boring. i started feeling sleepy everytime i opened a pdf.Forwards were a problem in the beginning then they became the only source of entertaintment for me other than songs.. then started chatting first with people around me and then on the messenger. I even started writing really long mails which my friend in iim would be proud of. If someone from my college saw me now he/she would be in for a surprise .."avana ivan " (refer tamil dictionary or contact your local tamil guru ) .. "eppadi iruntha naan ippadi ayitten " .. To be frank i have been like this throughout my life except my days in college (both the colleges ). Yes, i have fortunate and unfortunate to do my engineering degree from two colleges.. ..now even this is boring..

Talk about the food in cochin... it is teerrribbble for anyone who is a veggie and not a malayali himself.The food at the infopark is a nightmare we have to go through every single day as we have no other choice in the area these people have sprung up the IT park. Thinking about life in cochin .. ya ..nxt the"bus and the driver ".. the bus drivers in kochi would make michael schumacher and alonso proud..these guys fly through the roads with little care for the poor people in the road or inside the bus.

I am really ..really interested in trains. I even joined the indianrailways fan club but didn't like their idea of fun though. They even record the horn,and other sounds from diesel and electric locomotives.. i am not interested in those although some of them are really good. I wanted to know how things really worked at the railways, so i enrolled for inplant training at the ICF in chennai. Those 10 days were great . i am really crazy about trains, i pass my time watching trains come and go at chennai central.. i have been there doing this for so many years now.. every time my dad or brother is coming home i go there atleast one and half hours early and watch all the trains coming in .. ya i am crazy ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home